The Executive Management is vested with the day-to-day management of the Company. It is also entrusted with the implementation of the resolutions of the Board.
In particular, the Board has assigned the following missions to the Executive Management:
• preparing strategic proposals for the Board;
• putting internal controls in place;
• monitoring and managing the Company’s results and performance against strategic and financial plans;
• giving direction, guidance and support to the Company’s business;
• preparing and presenting to the Board a timely, accurate, and reliable set of the Company’s draft financial statements in accordance with applicable accounting standards and other material financial and non-financial information as well as the related press releases;
• providing the Board with a balanced and comprehensive assessment of the Company’s financial situation;
• making recommendations to the Board with respect to matters within its competency; and
• reporting to the Board on the performance of the Company.
The Chairman is informed on interactions, which take place between individual members of the Board and the Executive Management.