The Nomination and Remuneration Committee advises the Board principally on matters regarding the appointment and remuneration of members of the Board and the Executive Management. In particular, the Nomination and Remuneration Committee:
- submits recommendations to the Board with regard to the appointment/re-appointment and the remuneration of the members of the Board and the Executive Management;
- identifies and nominates, for the approval of the Board, the candidates for filling vacancies as they arise;
- advises on appointment proposals originating from shareholders;
- periodically assesses the composition and size of the Board and submits recommendations for changes to the Board;
- submits proposals to the Board regarding the remuneration policy; and
- drafts and submits the annual remuneration report including proposals regarding the remuneration policy and recommendations based on their findings.