Corinth Pipeworks (CPW) has extensive experience and a strong track record of implementing complex projects for the energy sector worldwide, both onshore and offshore. CPW offers one of the widest product ranges in the industry, as well as top- quality tailor-made solutions to demanding projects. Combining cutting-edge technology, advanced machinery and equipment with a unique team of experts, eager to respond and find solutions to customer needs.
CPW produces high-quality steel pipes to safely transport gas and liquid fuel, hydrogen , CO2 and slurry, casing pipes for drilling operations and hollow structural sections for construction applications. Its key products include medium and large diameter welded steel pipes of longitudinal (LSAW) and helical seam (HSAW) as well as high-frequency induction welded pipes (HFW). Its long history of innovation and integrated services have established its position as a Tier 1 steel pipe supplier.
CPW’s three main product categories are:
- Line pipes – manufactured either in the plant’s high frequency induction welding unit (HFW), or the helically submerged arc welding unit (HSAW) and the longitudinal submerged arc welding unit (LSAW/JCOE).
- Casing pipes – high-frequency induction welded pipes (HFW) and LSAW larger diameter pipes used in gas & liquid extraction drills;.
- Hollow structural sections – wide production range used in the construction sector.
• Internal and external coating of pipes produced by other pipe manufacturers;
• Accredited laboratory for raw material and pipe testing, in accordance with ISO 17025:2006;
• In-house corrosion testing laboratory for sour service applications;
• Weld-on connector facilities for casing pipes;
• Hydrogen Testing Laboratory (hydrogen certification of new pipelines);
• Pipe storage;
• Double jointing welding plant
• Supply of pipes or assignment of pipe coating to third party authorised