Teka Engineering S.A. – Engineering, Design & Installation
Teka Engineering S.A., a Viohalco subsidiary, has extensive experience of highly demanding projects regarding design, engineering and construction for the steel, aluminium, copper, power and telecommunication cables industries. It also specializes in installation and commissioning of industrial equipment and process automation through the integration of new technologies into projects, as well as in Energy Saving solutions and Safety-Zero access systems.
Indicative examples of projects include:
• The assembly and erection of several rolling mills, including:
o Installation and assembly of a 4-hi hot rolling aluminium mill, reversing with hot coilers, with 15,000 kW total installed power. Auxiliaries such as run out tables, slab and coil handling devices and coolant and lubrication equipment were engineered and manufactured exclusively by Teka Engineering.
o Installation and assembly of a 6-hi cold rolling aluminium mill.
• The assembly and erection of numerous extrusion presses for up to 5,000 tons of aluminium, copper and copper alloys. Engineering and manufacture of press auxiliary systems, such as run out tables for aluminium profiles and copper tubes.
• The assembly and erection of copper tube making equipment such as drawing benches and spinner blocks. Engineering and construction of level wound coil handling systems, such as basket chain conveyors and basket stacking devices.
• The installation of cable manufacturing systems, up to 450 kV.
• The engineering, manufacture and erection of melting furnaces and slab casting furnaces (tilting type).
• The engineering, manufacture and delivery of industrial equipment to:
o United Kingdom
• The automation and control systems for industrial installations of AC/DC motors, PLC, SCADA.