Teka Engineering S.A. – Engineering, Design & Installation
Teka Engineering S.A., a Viohalco subsidiary, has extensive experience of highly demanding projects regarding design, engineering and construction for the steel, aluminium, copper, power and telecommunication cables industries. It also specializes in installation and commissioning of industrial equipment and process automation through the integration of new technologies into projects, as well as in Energy Saving solutions and Safety-Zero access systems.
Indicative examples of projects include:
- The assembly and erection of several rolling mills, including:
- Installation and assembly of a 4-hi hot rolling aluminium mill, reversing with hot coilers, with 15,000 kW total installed power. Auxiliaries such as run out tables, slab and coil handling devices and coolant and lubrication equipment were engineered and manufactured exclusively by Teka Engineering.
- Installation and assembly of a 6-hi cold rolling aluminium mill.
- The assembly and erection of numerous extrusion presses for up to 5,000 tons of aluminium, copper and copper alloys. Engineering and manufacture of press auxiliary systems, such as run out tables for aluminium profiles and copper tubes.
- The assembly and erection of copper tube making equipment such as drawing benches and spinner blocks. Engineering and construction of level wound coil handling systems, such as basket chain conveyors and basket stacking devices.
- The installation of cable manufacturing systems, up to 450 kV.
- The engineering, manufacture and erection of melting furnaces and slab casting furnaces (tilting type).
- The engineering, manufacture and delivery of industrial equipment to:
- United Kingdom
- The automation and control systems for industrial installations of AC/DC motors, PLC, SCADA.
TEKA Systems SA
TEKA Systems Business Solutions, founded in 1975 and for more than 47 years has been a leading business technology company in Greece and Southeastern Europe, has extensive experience of design – implementation and support large-scale SAP ERP projects. TEKA Systems offers best of breed solutions in a SAP ecosystem and integrates optimally in order to take advantage of all the benefits of Digital Transformation projects. Key indicative industries that TEKA Systems offers its services are:
- Metal Industry
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Products & Services
- Retail, Wholesale, and Distribution
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- offers and supports innovative solutions, assisting companies’ growth, optimization and expansion of their activities.
- is one of the biggest SAP Partners in Greece, a SAP Gold Partner and holder of SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) Certification.
- has been certified as an official Silver Service Partner of OPENTEXT, recognizing the company’s technical competence to implement and support Enterprise Content Services systems with OpenText solutions.
- has received from Microsoft the distinction of Gold Cloud Platform, regarding the design – implementation and operation of SAP systems on Cloud (SAP on Azure).
TEKA Systems is awarded with ISO 9001:2015 for the quality of its services and ISO 27001:2013 for its information security management system regarding management of Confidential Client Information.
TEKA Systems has more than 200 SAP specialists, with knowledge in the following business operational:
- Project Management
- Financial Operation
- Supply Change Management
- Production & Planning
- Controlling & Costing
- Sales & CRM
- Quality Assurance & Customers Service
- Analytics – Business Performance Management
- Application Development
- Integration & Cloud
TEKA Systems SAP projects have been realized in more than 23 countries worldwide covering the 5 continents and supporting more than 25.000 SAP users.
TEKA Systems customer list includes:
OTE - COSMOTE
PUBLIC (RETAIL LINK)
BANK OF GREECE
National Bank of Greece
COSTAMARE Shipping Co